Thursday, November 12, 2009

I did it!

Well, I did it. I passed my work sample review (which turned out to be a breeze). I recieved my third and final letter of recommendation from my student teaching experience. I have almost finished teaching a full week all by my lonesome. Yep, this is coming to a close and the wind of change are blowing my way. Hopefully for the richer.
Now I am on my way to Rexburg to take my Praxis and say my farewells. Wish me luck!
Now, you have to check out my sisters FABULOUS gifts on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/scarycute
Too Cute!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!! Congrats- I know you will do great! So excited that you are coming for 2 weeks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the question is, what are you doing and where aree you going next???

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats and good luck! Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete