Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meet Cole

Isn't he adorable? When I "inherited" him onto my caseload after I started working at Kids On The Move, I couldn't have been happier. I have always been a sucker for brown eyes...and look at those big brown eyes! Don't you just want to melt!
Cole was a typically developing baby until 10 months old. He started having seizures and he became a different little boy. After many failed attempts with seizure medications and special diets, Cole's parents got him into the Cleveland Clinic where the Dr.s discovered his brain is malformed. They may have to do surgery and remove parts of his brain and hope that since he is young, it will rewire and his seizures will be gone.
I know with my job that I could probably lead you to hundreds of families with tender stories, but I couldn't resist sharing a link to this brown eyed boy's blog. Hop over and take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment