Friday, February 19, 2010

Weak of stomach

Is there anything worse than being sick? I HATE it. Yesterday I had some training up in Salt Lake (aka. class for 6 hours straight). A few of us at the class grabbed some Chinese food at a little hole in the wall during our lunch break. I am wondering if that is what did me in. I felt fine all day until bed time. I got home from babysitting my favorite nephew in Utah when it felt like a knife had been crammed into my stomach. Nathan more than happily finished my Oreo Mcflurry for me and I went to bed. So much for going to bed. I spent the night downing Emitrol, taking bathes, and watching chocolate covered cinnamon bears come out the wrong end. By 6 am I was ready to die. Poor Nathan got a call from me way too early in the morning. I cried about how tired and thirsty I was. He immediately popped out of bed, went to the store and grabbed coke, ginger ale, Gatorade, popsicles, and saltines for me. He came over and played mom by comforting me and getting me back to sleep with a little coke and some aspirin. He studied while I finally drifted back to sleep. What a man!

3 comments:

  1. so what exactly are you waiting for then???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So- can you send him my way for a bit. I need a man to baby me. If I get sick somehow Rodney mysteriously gets sicker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's yucky. Hope you're feeling better. As the queen of food poisoning I would recommend that a Chinese hole in the wall is never a good idea.

    ReplyDelete