Saturday, February 6, 2010

In the new place

Ahhhh.... It feels so good to have a place to call my own. I've felt a little displaced since the end of student teaching. Wow! That was over two months ago. I got my own teeny apartment and have been settling in. Mom and Dad go me bedroom furniture and it arrived this morning. My bed is gloriously comfortable and although my room is no master suit, the furniture fits in just right. Nathan and I went to IKEA today to find a bookshelf/TV stand. We got one and brought it back to my place, took it out, and realized I would have rather had the white one. It looks like we will be headed up north again soon! While I have most everything put away, I am still working on the last few things. As soon as everything is settled I will take pictures and post them. Until then, enjoy the worlds cutest salt and pepper shaker that Talon and Annie gave me as a house warming gift. LOVE them!

7 comments:

  1. Those truly are the worlds cutest salt and pepper shakers! Happy Moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! We need to come see them in the place - maybe tomorrow (Sunday)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot wait to see pics, plus it sounds like we will be there end of March to see it in person (Grant and Scott are doing a triahalon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute. Can't wait to see that place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should get cinnamon rolls next time you go to Ikea... I always try and get a whole box AND a chipotle burrito whenever we are near Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't that just always how it goes! but, that is a great excuse to shop again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! your background is cute. I read your post about always changing it. I need to change mine, but I'm always so scared. Maybe you can help me when we're supposed to be working.

    ReplyDelete