Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am finally posting pictures of the place I rest my head at night.

Let's start with the kitchen. The basket-thing on the wall was given so graciously by mom. It not has some fake pomegranites and pine cones in it.



And the living room. Bookshelf/TV stand-IKEA. Drapes- Brittani's, then Talon's, now mine. Couch- the previous tennant left it for me along with the TV. I happen to enjoy both very much




My teeny tiny bathroom. I love my shower curtain (Uraban Outfitters clearance). And peek in the mirror and see if you can spot the picture hanging on the wall. I got that in Egypt and absolutely love look at it each time I have a "moment to sit".



And last but not least, my beautiful bedroom furniture. I can't think of a more perfect graduation present. I LOVE my bed. It is so comfy. The bedding will hopefully change one of these days, but I hate thinking of how dang much it costs!





So there you have it! It ain't much but it's what I got. I love having a place to call my own. If you drive by an LDS church building and notice the "Visitors Welcome" sign missing, come looking for it at my place.

7 comments:

  1. Love it and can't wait to see it this coming weekend. Well more to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so cute, You have made it look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute place! I'm impressed how put together it is already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mikael. it is so special. I want to come in person, is that alright? I need to feel the mikaelean presence there. Also, I saw your photo on facebook which told me that you were at the jerusalem reunion, but you were doing a funny face. I wanted to have you come over after the reunion but it didn't happen. So can I come over and see your place? Maybe you should check with your room mates first- oh wait, you don't have any! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikael it look wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!!! I love it. Your own pad- now that is sooo grown up. Congrats! It is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete