Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hosers

Guess where I'm going. I'll give you a clue (other than the title of this post). While deciding how to name this place, they pulled letters out of a hat. After each letter was pulled it sounded like this, "C..ay, N..ay, D..ay." CANADA! With this socialized health care stuff, I thought I should go check it out with our friends up in the attic.
Ok, that's not why I'm going there. I am am going to a conference on biomedical treatments for autism. I'll be gone Thursday-Monday. I am excited although I think it is completely RIDICULOUS that Delta charges to check baggage. Isn't that kind of like charging for tap water at a restaurant? Gay.

3 comments:

  1. excited for you, it will be cool. another notch on the traveling belt and a cool conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gay.

    but not the jack kind of gay. :)

    have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay tuned for the Canada sucks post. I finished it today. I think it will post tomorrow. I expect a comment:)

    ReplyDelete