Tuesday, May 18, 2010

M.I.A.

I realize I have not blogged in a while. Here are my explinations.
A. My life really isn't interesting. I got to work. Come home. Choose from three other options: go to job #2, Go to the gym, or hang out with Nathan while he studies Arabic
B. My computer contracted a virus. Yes. A stupid stupid virus. This meant I had to go buy an external hard drive (which I should have done long ago and before the smallest one you could get was 500 Gb's) Transfer my pictures and music, and completely wipe out my computer. After ordering some stuff from HP to reformat it, we are back in business.
C. I would much rather look at your blogs than write on my own.

4 comments:

  1. the feeling is mutual, so get to writing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what that means then- you need to start coming to my apartment on you're way home. Or come visit Nathan at his apartment (does he still live in the house?) and then walk over to Chandell. I was thinking maybe it would be fun to start having a craft night- not like relief society. But more like hey I want to work on a craft but I don't want to do it by myself so then Mikael comes over and we work on whatever crafts we want to, but together. We could watch a movie or eat food or talk or we could tease Nathan or drink peppermint tea. I think that sounds lovely. I hope you agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I have had your blog up on my computer for the past little while because I am so enjoying your playlist. Great taste :) and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blogs! How is work btw? Do you love it? Maybe I'll phone you sometime and we'll chat like old times when we needed to do math... it is a two year anniversary of graduation anyway! Oh- maybe we could all skype or whatever it's called... that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete