Sunday, November 14, 2010

India

I have been obsessing over India. For those of you who know me best, you know I get a travel itch and there isn't much to do about scratching it except picking up and going. I have been wanting to go to India for a few years now but have not been doing much but wanting. Lately it seems that India is calling my name and telling me to quit waiting for a way to get there to fall in my lap (like most of my other expeditions) and to start working towards it. I have a few friends who have also expressed interest in going and so the plans are beginning. And to make sure I don't forget, the fates remind me each day that I am supposed to end up in India one way or another. I am starting a daily reminder journal to show how India comes up EVERYDAY, one way or another, without me seeking it out. It can be something as simple as seeing a "made in India" tag on my shirt, to getting a family from India on my caseload. not huge things, but daily reminders that someday, I will see this with my own eyes:

3 comments:

  1. yes, yes!!!
    let this be another reminder!!!!
    i'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise I'm on here bahaha I love you good luck sometimes i think I really should have just traveled....

    ReplyDelete