Friday, October 9, 2009

My Cousin Cameron

Cameron passed away yesterday and I just wanted to write down some of the things down that I loved about him. Cameron and my oldest brother Perry were the same age and were up to who knows what together as teenagers. I was always jealous of Cameron's beautiful bright blue eyes and perfect smile. Even the times he has a scruffy beard on his face, his smile peeked its way through and shone brighter than any other smile in the room. If I hadn't seen Cameron in a while and wasn't quite sure what to talk to him about, I couldn't help but start up any conversation with him just so I could try and make him smile. With Cameron's passing, I have become more determined to become much more than acquaintances with my cousins. I love the Rogers/Smith family and hope that they know of all the love many have for them in this difficult time.

1 comment:

  1. His bright eyes and beautiful smile were my first thoughts also. It has been a long time since I have seen him, but I do remember the last time I did see him giving him a hug and telling him how much I missed seeing him. I hope somehow he know that I did love him and always thought he was a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete