Sunday, January 16, 2011

No longer a Gemini

I am sure you have heard the buzz. Our zodiac signs have changed. This came as very sad news to me as I just accomplished number 9 on my "25 Things To Do Before I Turn 25" list.
9. Have my palm read
I am pretty sure my zodiac probably had something important to do with my palm reading, so now that it has changed, I probably need to go have it read again. That, along with the fact that my reading was quite disappointing. It was in China Town in San Francisco over New Years ( don't worry, this will receive its own post with pictures). We saw a palm reader and on a whim, my boys and me stopped in for a VERY quick palm reading.


Do you want to hear what she has to tell me? Let's see what I can remember:
I love to serve people and spend most of my time serving, but receive very little in return- Ok lady, that was pretty good. Yeah, I work in a helping profession, but I feel like I receive SO much more than I give
I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and have never struggled to have the things I wanted- Was it my Guess coat or Ugg boots that gave that away?
I have a long life line and much love in my life- I truly hope every person in this world has that same fate
Here is where it gets interesting. I have stepped in a bad way and need to get out of it. It is a very dark way and is causing me a lot of trouble. I am not as happy as I once was and need to meditate to get back to my peace.......
Can being on my period on vacation be considered a "dark way"? I wished it would go away and I was back to "peace".
Don't worry, she offered to burn 90 candle and meditate for me at midnight for 3 months. All for the low cost of 300 dollars!
I passed. Instead, me and the boys pondered on her generous offer over the most delicious Chinese food I've ever had.

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS! How generous of her to offer her help...for $300.

    ReplyDelete