Friday, December 24, 2010

A few days with Ronnie

Ronnie came home to New Mexico with me for a few days before Christmas. It was so much fun to have him here and for him to get time to know some of my sibling a little more. I think I kicked him out in time to secure my spot as favorite with the grand kids still. He was starting to monopolize and I wasn't liking it. We had fun doing, uh, nothing much really! I snapped a few pictures of him with some of the kids, "teaching" them to play guitar.
We had so much fun going to a different sibling's house every night to watch movies, play guitar hero (I have been informed I play the drums like The Animal from the muppets), or catch up on some sports center.
After taking him to the airport in Albuquerque yesterday, My little brother Johnathon and I ran some errands and picked up A LOT of Sees candy for my Papa. The Sees lady loaded us up with a bunch of samples and sent us on our way. I feel like a blimp as I have way overindulged this Christmas break. I plan on having a repeat overindulge session on tonight's Christmas Eve dinner. Merry Christmas everyone! Now check out the pictures of my hott boy and admire his bulging biceps.




2 comments:

  1. When are you going to bring him down here so I can check out those bulging biceps, I mean- so he can teach Declan how to play guitar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikael! We have to get together before you leave Provo....Please call me!

    Your former Seminary teacher in a far distant past....

    Debbi
    801-318-9349

    ReplyDelete