Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Can I go back yet?


Today I jumped over to my old blog and started looking at my posts from my time in Jerusalem. Oh, I just want to go back! I just want to do it again. Is that possible? I miss it so much. I can't even begin to explain to people why it is so amazing. I think it might be one of those things you just have to experience. If someone were to call me up right now and tell me I was going back, I think my heart would pop with joy! Don't get me wrong, I love waking up every morning and opening up my window to the sight of snow and ice as far as the eye can see, but it just doesn't have the same effect as waking up to the prayer call and the dome of the rock. Am I sounding like a spoiled brat yet? That's what I am going for.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go back with you...those were good simple, fun, spiritual days. I miss that much more than my mission, I want to be there too! So call me a spoiled brat too.

    ReplyDelete