Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Teaching = sexy

It is true. Teaching has made me sexier. How you ask? No, it is not the added rolls on my body. Bigger is better though right? It is not my sweet name tag. It is really sweet though. Magnetic. White. It says Ms. Webb...Student Teacher in really big letters.
My voice is what has gotten sexier. I come home everyday with a little rasp in my voice. Sexy, right? Talking all day long should not be anything new for me but man my voice is tired by the end of the day. Today I caught myself yelling. I quickly turned my volume down when I realized what I was doing. No wonder the students looked scared. Ok, they didn't. They all secretly think I am the best in the world. There just isn't any evidence of those little thoughts yet. Someday, someday.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure they LOVE you.
    PS- sometimes it is just easier to yell, it makes you feel better when they aren't listening, even though yelling does not make them listen either.

    ReplyDelete