Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sick

I've tried to be careful now that I am at school everyday with sick children to make sure I sanitize my hands often, wipe the tables down after school, and take vitamins everyday, but I still got sick. Towards the end of last week I started feeling like I was getting allergies, but soon realized it was much more than that. I tried pretending all week at school, that even though I sounded awful and needed kleenex by my side, that I felt just fine. My teaching probably didn't hide it well. When this weekend finally came I was excited to get some real sleep and quit pretending I wasn't sick. I started feeling better so I got up and going and didn't really take it too easy. Now it is Sunday and I am wishing I had taken it a little easier yesterday. The cold that just won't go away made sure I knew it is still here, so I am filling the day with naps and soup so that my last week teaching Special Ed. is a good one and I can give it all I've got. Besides, I don't want to be remembered as Miss Webb, the teacher with a gross booger nose.

3 comments:

  1. good luck, I am sure you will do amazing, snot and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon!!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have hung out at our sick house here- witht he god ol' swine flu!!!!

    ReplyDelete