Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And a Pink Tool Belt!


The last part of my Christmas gift from Nathan came in. A pink tool belt. As of right now all I have to put in are hair products and chopsticks. We will have to work on getting some tools to put in it. And don't you love the pic? Took it in my pj's on a timer in my bathroom. My brother-in-law Grant so graciously informed me that the tool holder things go in the back and the clip goes on the front. Looks like I have a lot of learning to do about tools and fixing things

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! That is really, really rad. Why did he get you a tool belt? Have you been wanting one or did he just pull it out of the blue and score big time? If so, I must say I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I wish my butt looked that good even in a hot pink tool belt (in a non-creepy way...). I'm sure Nathan agrees. :)

    ReplyDelete