Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Holy Christmas

Christmas was wonderful! All 30 Webbs were home for the blessed holiday. There were rare moments where not a single child cried...or adult for that matter. The holiday treats have left my own body looking like figgy pudding. While I stopped wanting a white Christmas the second I stepped into winter in Rexburg 5 years ago, we had plenty of snow to make up for all the white Christmas' I wished for as a child. Yes, it was a Christmas to remember. And for memories sake, I am going to post pictures of the presents Nathan gave me. I was obsessed with calling him and asking for clues and talking to my sisters (blood and in in-laws) about figuring out what they were. So Steph, here they are, except for the one that hasn't come in the mail yet:

My ADORABLE kitchen timer from Anthropologie! I was drooling over it a Thanksgiving and so he hunted it down and got me the last one in Arizona. It goes perfect with my "Pioneer Woman Cooks" cookbook I got. I've already tried a recipe. That is probably why there is a crusty on the timer already


And to go with my kitchen timer, a gift card to my favorite store on Earth- Anthropologie! Is this not the cutest gift card holder?


Our favorite TV show came out with a Christmas special, so he got this for me....and him


What are these you ask? Spring loaded chopsticks. Huh? Let me explain. Nathan and I love sushi and Asian food. He is amazing at using chopsticks, I am not so good. But I refuse to give up and end up ruining my meal because I get so frustrated. As a joke Nathan went to the Asian market and picket up some chopsticks, tinkered around in his dad's garage with some springs, and made me these beauties!
Conclusion: I love Christmas. I love giving presents, and with not enough guilt to keep me from saying it, I love getting present even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment