Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Utah Drivers,

Really, you do not deserve a post, but somehow I keep coming back to you every few months. Maybe it is because I drive so much for work,but there is no way that I could coincidentally see some of the most absurd driving manuevers EACH AND EVERY DAY! To reaffirm my suspisions, when I turned on the news tonight, four stories in a row were about people dying/being hit by drivers. Really? Why do you Utah drivers suck SO BAD? I understand that the roads here are like gauntlets of construction that never end. I too wonder why Utah can 't just choose one road or project to do at a time, but I do not show that frustration by driving like I have a death wish so I would appreciate it if you did not try and drive like you did either.
Much love and distain,
Mikael

5 comments:

  1. The most depressing part of it all is that if you ever want to change lanes or merge, you have to drive like the dumb Utah drivers. Ugh! It's about to push me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should drive to Idaho.
    Then you can drive here and not in Utah.
    AND we can see each other!

    ReplyDelete