Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scattered thoughts

I could spend hours on Etsy, just wishing I were artistic enough to become a part of the talented many who contribute to it. Right now I am eyeing this beautiful journal.

I have always wanted a beautiful leather journal to write down beautiful thoughts in, but I am sure that if I got it, it would remain as blank as the day it arrived in the mail.
If you are a Pandora Radio listener, (and you really should be if you aren't) you have really got to listen to the Ray LaMontagne station. It is so soothing. Lately I have been thinking in songs and it is reminding me how much I always have and always will love music. As a little girl I made up dances to Yanni, sang along with Andrew Lloyd Webber songs, and jammed out to the Beatles, Simon and Garfunkle, and Queen's greatest hits. Notice: NO Spice Girls.
While my brain is jumping around, let's talk about my 25 things list. I HAVE accomplished a couple! I will post about them soon. I want them to be fun posts for you to read so I will make sure I do it right.
Last but not least: I am in love with my life :) I hope you can say the same.

2 comments:

  1. Have we had the discussion about how everything makes me think of a song? I used to think everyone was like that, but apparently not. Also, you can be crafty. It's all about copying what's out there. Too bad you won't be around for craft afternoon on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ETSY!!!!!!! That yellow is so you too!

    ReplyDelete