Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pretzels or Peanuts?

This year I was SO excited to Halloween. For the past 10 or so years I am usually either A. Out of the country or leaving the next day to fly out of the country (hey, I am NOT complaining) B. At home with no real college scene to make Halloween fun or C. Too lazy. This year I stole an amazing costume idea from my co-worker Aubrey. My flight crew and I had a blast at the parties we went to. Ashlee and I really handed out "airline treats" and people either loved it or were wierded out. I also am posting some pictures of some of our friends. Happy Halloween!

"Enjoy your flight!"

Phil and Ashlee

Ronnie and me

"Treat for your flight?"

Kelee and Harold- How can you not just LOVE these two?

Trent and Katie

Mike and Adam

5 comments:

  1. It is SO COOL that you handed out flight snacks! You guys look adorable, I LOVE it. Ronnie makes a good captain too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your costumes! Hilarious! Oh and I can't believe the spoof off of 'Up'. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! You are SO GORGEOUS!!!I love those costumes too!!!!! What a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crazy eyes in the first picture!!!

    ReplyDelete