Sunday, July 26, 2009

Signs I want to go back on vacation

1. Eva's signing time sogns are still stuck in my head... "L,M,N,O"
2. I had dreams about holding babies last night. Probably because I didn't hear any crying during the night
3. Last night was the first time I was not happy with the 90 degree weather here.
4. I keep thinking there is Dr. Pepper in the fridge
5. When I drove past a Farmers Market sign I got excited
6. I keep seeing traces of Declan staying here and I refuse to pick them up hoping he will come back and stay with me (his water jug sitting on my counter, his poorly packed game that I need to repack and send to him, the blanket he slept with still on my couch)
7. I avoided seeing my roommate the 5 minutes she was home so I wouldn't have to tell her I was back
8. I have been looking for Carmen Electra's Strip Aerobics on DVD...Ok I lied about that one. But could you imagine the hours of fun?

1 comment:

  1. I am having vacation withdrawals too. I wanna go back to living with 20 people in a small area. I forgot how much fun commotion is!!!

    ReplyDelete