Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The smell of adventure in the air

Yep, I got a great big whiff of adventure tonight. I visited Nathan tonight and we popped in our Jerusalem video...bad bad idea. A. I cried through most of it and laughed the rest of the time B. It reminded me of just how much I hate choosing to do what gets me to the next responsible step in life. Here is the deal, I am mostly looking forward to having a career so it can fund future adventures. Yes, I have done a little looking into jobs overseas but those are wishful thinking. I need some experience under my belt first. Blah, Blah, Blah, Utah is boring me to death, I need to go somewhere soon...

1 comment:

  1. It probably doesn't help that your brother and his wife are completely non-adventurous no that they have a baby. Haha!

    ReplyDelete