Thursday, July 30, 2009

Forever in blue jeans

"Money talks. But it don't sing and dance and it don't walk" Nobody says it like Niel Diamond. And if I keep not working the way I am I will forever be in blue jeans... Which I don't mind! I finally snagged some hours at work, but in the time I have had "0ff" let me fill you in on what I have been doing.
Snow Cones: My sister-in-law Annie and I went to get some snow cones and they were delish! And even better than teh snow cone...Elijah! He is getting so big and cuter everyday! I didn't think it was possible but he is proving me wrong.
Potato Salad: I got a wild hair last night and decided I wanted to try and make potato salad. For my first try, I would have to say I did pretty darn good. As soon as I finish this huge bowl of it, I can't wait to give it another try.
Intervention and Obssessed: I am addicted to Intervention and obssessed with ObssessedI don't know if you have ever seen the shows but if you haven't you should. On intervention, they follow addicts around telling them they are doing a documentary on addiction and then they have an intervention at the end and send them to treatment. Obssessed is a show about people with OCD and following them through Behavior Therapy for 12 weeks. Both are very interesting.
Last but not Least.... Found out my student teaching placement! I don't know much, just what the secretary told me on the phone. I am STILL waiting for the packet to come in the mail. I will be teaching 1st grade at Upland Terrace Elementary in Salt Lake City. I was SO hoping I would get either Kindergarten of 1st so I am very happy. I love love love teaching but hate hate hate lesson plan writing so this next semester will be very interesting.

3 comments:

  1. yay...you finally know a little. I am excited for you. I cannot wait to hear more about your assignment. I wish I could enjoy the snow cones with you, and by the way you look HOT in the pic Annie posted! When will I see you again? I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy on the snow cones, Lucky on Eli, Yes- I love intervention and obsessed, Yeah on 1st grade, and I MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shows! I totally see how obsessive I am though. It;s scary!

    ReplyDelete