Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kill Me Already

Why me? I am working on finishing up my portfolio that I will be presenting tomorrow and I can tell I am getting sick. My throat is burning, my head is pounding, and I just want to take a bath and go to bed. I am trying to do a good job on this portfolio because in the end it is the deciding factor if i graduate or not. I will go in front of a board and present for 15-20 minutes before going onto the question and answer portion of the review. I then leave the room and they decide whether I am ready to move on with life or not. I could save all of us a lot of time and heart ache if they would just listen to me when I say "I am ready to move on!" I only have a couple of more things to stick in my binder but I still have no clue what I will talk about for 20 minutes. I think I will figure that out when I soak in the tub tonight...yuck...after I scrub it out. I know, I know, cry me a river. I did that last week. A true fried would push me into moving traffic right now. I need just enough injuries to land me in front in a hospital bed in front of a TV for a couple of weeks. I think they would let me pass on oure pity points. So, who wants to prove they are a true friend?...

No comments:

Post a Comment