Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tech Savy

I don't exactly consider myself to be great with technology, but it is something I enjoy and find very important to be familiar with. Well, today I accomplished something I have been dreading doing for a while. I started up my website to help people get in touch with disability resources in New Mexico. With a lot of help from a free online web publisher, I have my site going. It still has a long way to go, and the site name is incrediably long b/c I am still deciding if I want to fork out the 15 dollars a year to make it more professional. I have already registered the site with google and done some other things to try and make it more available, but the more it is visited, the more noticable it will be. So check it out. Don't judge me. I am slowly but surely getting more resources put on. But I feel pretty proud of what I am doing
http://nmdisabilityresources.synthasite.com/

P.s. If you want to add a little link to this from your blog, that would be much appreciated. You never know who might check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment