Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I have been up to lately

I realize I have been mostly complaining on my blog lately, so I thought I would upload some pictures to prove life is not all bad. The pictures with children in them, are from the weekend Nathan and I babysat my friend Leah's five children for the weekend. I have absolutely fallen in love with their family and am proud to say that the baby has fallen in love with me. We went our for ice cream the other day and he kept crying for me and saying "Ma! Ma!" I loved it(Ignore the wierd looks on out faces. It was windy, okay!) When Nathan was up this weekend we went to a Cajun resturant and has a blast. They had live alligators in a pond and it was located in an old holtel build in the late 1800's. We had so much fun and even ate alligator. Not the best food in the world, but great service.
Oh! Embarrasing story time. So one of my friends from school invited me to a house warming party because she and her husband just bought a home. I was telling Nathan I wanted to go but felt uncomfortable because everyone else would be married and then there would be me. Nathan surprised me and came up earlier than I expected and we went to the open house. Well, my friend forgot to tell me just exactly what it was. Apparently this was a girls only party. So, Nathan and I show up to a house full of girls buying candles and jewelry from some old lady. Can we say AWKWARD! I felt so bad for Nathan, and sorry to say it, even worse for me. Here I am, bringing my boyfirend along to an all girls party, looking like a complete idiot. I guess that is nothing new. Anyway, I got over but I don't think I will ever go to one of that girl's parties again. (Sorry if you are reading this Rebecca. I am just kidding)

2 comments:

  1. oh my! Nathan is so sweet. He probably even liked the party! JK. I am ready for a visit, just so you know. Oh and my neice is in town meaning you could see her in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HECK! First of all, I just totally found out that you had a NEW BLOG! And then I was scrolling down to catch up and oh my heck!
    Bu-hahahahaha!
    I am soooooo very sorry! I really really am sorrry!I hoped that it wasn't akward. Seriously, I was so thrilled I got to meet him! But, he probably was like "my heck!"
    OH no. Well, from now on I will always make sure people know if boys are allowed! ;) jk

    ReplyDelete