Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Kidding!

Well, I no longer feel guilty for all those times I procrastinated or got things mixed up while at college because I am realizing a lot of it comes from BYU-Idaho's lack of organization. I just got an email today from the lady over student teaching placements informing me they sent me the wrong packet. Yes. Two weeks til blast off and I am still a little clueless as to what is going to happen. I WILL NOT be teaching first grade, but rather KINDERGARTEN!I guess I will be doing 1/2 day kindergarten and 1/2 day speical ed. I cannot tell you how excited I am! I absolutley LOVED teaching kindergarten last semester and am so excited to do it again!
On another note...I am SO ready for a visit home. Mom informed me today that Connie Mack will be going while I am home. I have been missing New Mexico and I am so ready to get home, watch some baseball, eat some green chili, love on the little ones, and hang with the fam. Watch out New Mexico, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. An even better schedule- who knew! Have funn at Connie Mack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! YES FOR KINDERGARTEN!!! We can totally share ideas and thoughts if you want! I'm getting a little nervous myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! We cannot wait to get you home too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for you to get here

    ReplyDelete