Friday, August 28, 2009

Survivor

Well I did it. I survived week one of student teaching... and I haven't event had any students in the classroom yet. I am in resource right now so we have just been doing placement testing and holding meetings all week. My brains want to fall out of my head. The ear wax I haven't had time to clean out of my ears is keeping them in. My experience this week with scheduling everything, and watching my cooperating teacher and the one million things she has to keep straight has convinced me I NEVER want to teach resource again after this. I talked to mom today and told her I better not end up in Utah after this. She said maybe that is where the Lord want me to be and I need to do what he says. I said I can do that, but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. I really am enjoying the experience though. He is the latest trial in my life though. Finding a tote. What is it with bags? Carrying a million things in and out of school everyday has not been fun and a tote would make my life a million times easier so I logged onto etsy (thank you Rebecca!) to find the perfect one. I found 597 perfect ones. JK. But I did find one lady who makes all sorts of things in Arabic and I just had to email her and tell her how much I love her. You have to check her things out. Maybe I will be the only one who appreciates them. I am coveting the whale bag. it isn't as big as I want my tote to be, but I might just have to get it anyway. What do you think?
http://www.robbinsmarye.com/shop.html

1 comment:

  1. It's a SUPER cute bag! I say go for it. :) I love whales.

    ReplyDelete