Monday, May 11, 2009

Dream or Deeper meaning?

I had the wierdest dream last night. Interpret it as you will, but I just can't seem to get over how wierd it was.
So in my dream, I go out to my car and everything is stripped from it! My front bumper, the rims, the lights, the LIFT KIT! Everything that makes my FJ sweet was gone. Left on my car was a ransom note from Dad's competitors. Curse you Jay Steigleman and Jeff Thomas! So we go on a hunt for my car parts and they start taking random babies hostage! As if stealing my car parts didn't tick me off enough! They lead me to a grocery store and who is walking out the door leaving a trail of FJ floor mats and plastic parts... Paula Abdul. She was on their side! In a tight sparkly dress she started running away. So I chased after her. Then pulls up Jeff Thomas in a herse and picks her up and drives away. He must have been doing pretty bad to be driving a herse and stealing parts from my car to get back at Dad. It was at that point in the dream that I woke up because my brain could not take the stress of trying to imagine anything more wierd. So Dad, maybe it was a premonition, or maybe just a wierd dream. But try and keep your competitors our of my dreams. They really ticked me off.

2 comments:

  1. okay I thought I had weird dreams....you take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are not dreaming about marring my husband again!

    ReplyDelete