Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Heart America


It was so much fun to see Perry, Christi, and Logan this weekend. I went up to their camp site on Sunday and hung out for the day. It had been rainy all weekend and didn't think that we would get to do much, but I was just excited to see them. As luck had it, it got sunny not too long after I arrived eith Nathan and my old roommate Andi. Christi's brother-in-law Trevor took us horseback riding soon after the rain stopped. Needless to say, I was in HEAVEN! I have always loved horses but forgot just how much I still love them until I hopped on one. And it was a Palomino! After horseback riding we shot guns and went for a ride on the four wheelers. perry cooked up a delicious steak dinner and then we roasted marshmallows around the fire. Christi's family was so kind and let us butt right into the family weekend and have a blast. Even if it was only a day, it made my whole weekend and made me feel so...American.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys got to come! It was good to see you! I'm glad you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete