Thursday, May 7, 2009

Maybe Maybe

I really hope I am not jinxing myself by posting this, but it looks like I might have found a nanny job. The family has four boys and wants a nanny just to take the boys and have a fun summer. Check! I can do that! So if this works out this would be my...fourth time nannying all boys. The only catch is that I wouldn't start until June so I am going to keep looking for another part time job that I could start sooner and keep if I get this nannying gig. I sure hope so becasue it sounds like a lot of fun! I emailed the mom yesterday and she sent me back and email pretty quickly asking if I was interested. I just sent her back one with a big Y-E-S. So, cross your fingers and hope that I will have some luck finding another job as well

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I hope it goes through! So you should be a pro at boys by now, right? Good news for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would be lucky to get you, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job hunting...the nanny job sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete