Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer = Sun

Is there any reason not to like summer? I think not. Now that I have officially found a job and I start on Tuesday, I have had a couple of days just to enjoy summer. Nathan, Matt, and I went to the pool just across the street from me and swam Saturday and today. I am not going to lie, I was foolish and didn't put sunblock on Saturday and ended up scortched, but I was careful today. I can't think of anything more fun that playing in the pool. I bought a couple of inflatable balls at the dollar store and we played for hours. We probably bothered the sun bathers all around us, but how can you just sit still while there is a giant pool next to you?! My legs are no longer transparent and my happiness went up about 12 points on a 10 point scale.

3 comments:

  1. We are counting down for the pool to open here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, sounds like fun. Sunshine is the best! We really want to get our grass in so we can start sitting out in the sunshine in our yard, and barbecuing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I was laying out yesterday thinking "I hope they have swimsuits and sun in Heaven."

    ReplyDelete