Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All My Single Ladies

All my single ladies raise your hands up! (my hand is up) Yep, Nathan and I broke up. Don't worry, all is well. We decided we were ruining our friedship by continuing to date. Our personalities are so different that it was getting harder and harder to see it working...forever. So we decided to stop dating but are still good friends. First time I've ever accomplished that! I really might have been put on this earth to show the male population just how difficult dating can be so that the next person they date seems 100 times better. JK.
One more thing. I think I have an expiration date labeled on me somewhere and all those wierdos who would hate to let a girl go past her prime see it. There are some strange people in this town.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad things are okay, as much as we liked Nathan...if he did not make you blissfully happy, he was not worth it! I am just glad you got a direction and went with it so life can move on! I wish I could be there to eat lots of ice cream with you and talk about how bad dating sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dido. And I can't believe you haven't called me lately, must be busy changing "Cute Little Bum" diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Mikael. My heart is broken. The only good thing about this is that I maybe get to see both of you more. Call me when we can play.

    ReplyDelete