Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chain Gang

Have I said how much my job sucks lately? I went and got tested for swine flu and I don't have it. I had to fight a little bit to get my work to pay for it but they are going to reimburse me and pay me for time I didn't get to work becasue I might have had the flu.
I just talked to my boss and she jsut gave me my hours for the rest of the week. You ready for this?
Tuesday: 5-6pm training
10 pm. -5 am. Salem

Wednesday:10am-4pm Lehi
6-9 pm First Aid Training

Thursday: 10am-4pm Lehi
6-9pm CRP training
10pm-5am Salem

Friday:10am-4pm Lehi

Saturday: 9am-5pm Orem

This is going to suck. I am going to be gross and tired, but I will have money in my pocket and no life to spend it. This is actually a blessing

3 comments:

  1. I have an idea...just come back to Farmington and babysit for Chels and I...much easier money (I hope????), and we will even pay for your lunch.) Okay deal, I will come get you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for that. I'd just pay you to hang out and laugh with me at myself. Hopefully things get better. I guess you can keep kissing those pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. That sounds like a really rough schedule. And I'm especially sorry about Eli. :( We want you to be able to come over so bad, but we're nervous. It just stinks. It feels like we haven't seen you in forever.

    ReplyDelete