Saturday, June 6, 2009

True Confession

I am coming out with it. I absolutely adore my Dad. I am so glad that I got to see him and mom this weekend. They spoiled me and got me an iPod for my birthday, even though technically it is next week (and don't any of you forget it either! JK) This morning we were just hanging arounf Talon's house and Dad was getting restless, so he offered to take me to the mall to get a shield on my iPod. So Nathan and I loaded up with him and went. I know dad has been under a tremendous amount of stress lately, but he is taking it like a champ and you would never even know. Becasue he has had so much stress in his life, I can't help but laugh even harder when he acts silly. He didn't act very silly starting about...oh... the time we moved to Alabama, but he sure has found his funny side again lately. We were headed for the escalators at the mall when he said, "You stay on that one and I am going to try and run up this one and see if I can beat you." And off he went, running UP the DOWN escalator. I was cracking up as he almost biffed it two times and beat me to the top. Even if he does know how to get me fired up faster than anyone else I know, he also makes me laugh pretty hard too.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you had that on camera! Sounds like a blast, who could not love that man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. Wish I could have been there to watch. I think we all feel that way about Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO FUNNY! I love that guy too!

    ReplyDelete