Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just need to Blog

For any of you bloggers out there, you know that feeling you get when you just need to blog? You are going through your daily routine and you think "I need to blog about that." Well I have had that thought a million times the past few days but can't seem to make all the random thoughts I've had flow into one good entry. So, I deceided I would do one crazy nonsense one because that is what my thoughts have been like.
Thought #1
Boys drive me nuts. Not any boy in particular. I just have been noticiing how wierd they are lately. No wonder there are so many Gay people. (Just Kidding)
Thought #2
Quit asking me about GM. I have no idea what is going on! If there is one thing to know about me, when I am scared or nervous about something, I avoid it.
Thought #3
Living with several only children has given me a testimony (can I call it that) of NEVER only having one child. I understand that sometimes one is all a couple can get. I have no problem with that. But make the child babysit or feed a dog, or SOMETHING! The thought of never having to care for someone else is completely forgien and sickening to me. I could go on about this for hours, but I will stop.
Thought/experience #4
I changed my first big person bum diaper the other day. Little bums are much cuter. Boy parts are wierd.
Thought #5
I miss Autism. I have been working with a variety of children with spaecial needs at work, and I don't care what anyone says, Autism is easier. I miss my little Ethan.
Thought #6
Are all these thoughts negative?

You know what is my most important thought lately? I LOVE Chanel! Today was her birthday and I couldn't help but remeber how she would write the kindest things about everyone else on her blog when it was their birthday. I don't even know if I could write how much I love and miss Nelly. People are always amazed to hear how close I am to my older siblings, even though Chanel left for college when I was six. I really think that the closeness of all of us siblings can be credited to Chanel and her love for us. I know she wasn't too excited when mom announces she was pregnant with me, but Chanel obviously got over it because some of my first memories are of Chanel taking me to her friends baseball games and having me walk the crown to the homecoming queen at the football game. Chanel should seroiusly write a book on parenting because she is one of the best moms in history and has set a high bar for the rest of us to reach. Not only would the book be amazing, but emtertaining too. I miss my sleepovers with Chanel when Rod would be on business trips. We would sit in the kitchen and laugh about absolutely nothing. We would then move to her bed where we would watch hours of CSI and Law and Order. I still can't watch an episode of either without thinking of Chanel.
I had to end my post on a happy note and I don't know of a happier one than Chanel. Happy Birthday Nelly!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I miss you. You crack me up! I cannot wait to see you in a month! ps. boy parts are weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! I love you. You just know haw to make everyone feel special! And Darn tootin' your right- I loved toting you around with me everywhere, even my "first date"(at least that mom and dad knew about) {I was too young to date but the boy was leaving on his mission, so mom and dad let him take you and I to Taco Bell for dinner- couldn't have broken the rules without you!} I am so excited to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete