Sunday, June 28, 2009

W-O-M-A-N


Yes, yes, I have officially become a woman. I changed the bag in the vacuum for my first time. Not a pleasant chore, but not as hard as it looks. I told my roommate who moved out I would vacuum her room for her and vacuuming her room got me vacuuming EVERYTHING! (for any family members reading this, yes, this is still Mikael) While my room may never be the cleanest place on earth, I have learned a few things about my cleaning habits that may come as a surprise to some. Dirty counters drive me nuts! I feel like I scrub the sink everytime I walk past it. I can't take clutter. There are only two of us living here right now but another roommate that just moved home left all of her stuff here and I am not kidding when I say there is no room for those of us who live here to put any of our stuff anywhere. The girl who is now home has so much stuff. I started piling it all in her room because it is driving me nuts.
Okay, I am done proving that maybe someday I will have a clean home of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment